I. Basic provisions
The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is PRG Trading Group s.r.o. ID No. 02630664 with its registered office at Denisova 1300/II, 377 01 Jindřichův Hradec, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- Administrator contact information is
Address:Sokolovská 127/38, 186 00, Praha 8, Czech Republic
Phone number: +420 212 240 566
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
- The Administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
The Administrator processes the personal information you provided to him or the personal information that the Administrator obtained as a result of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- the contract fulfillment between you and the administrator due to article 6, paragraph 1 (b) of GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 (f) of GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1 (a) of GDPR in conjunction with Section 7, paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Sb., on Certain Services of Information Society, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When ordering, personal information is required for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, no later than 10 years, if the personal data are processed by consent.
After the personal data retention period has expired, the Administrator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Administrator)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- Services providing marketing and support services:
- Google analytics - Records cookies and web usage
- Google Adwords - Records cookies and web usage
- Google Shopping - Requests a review, logs email if you agree in the order process
Heureka CZ / SK - Records purchase conversions and email for "Verified by customers" service
- Zboží.cz - Records purchase conversions and email
- Sklik - Records cookies, web usage, purchase conversions
- Arukereso - Records purchase conversions and email for "Megbízható Bolt Program" service
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR; and
the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
the right to revoke the processing consent in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof. You can revoke consent at any time in your own customer account.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The Administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data storage in paper form, especially secure / encrypted access to the web, encrypting customer passwords in the database, regular system updates, regular system backups
- The Administrator declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These conditions come into effect on 25th May 2018.